![]() |
| Nikka Almazan (Guest Blogger) |
When I get out of bed, I think of ways of how to get coffee. I want coffee, every bit of it, even the neurotransmitters that keep me up. I talk as if caffeine is all that and it is. Well, to me, anyway. After every moment of stress, I try to grab a cup, even if it means emptying my wallet. I think it’s a release pill. Sometimes, I’d think it’s just my self-created theory. Oftentimes, I’m right about the feeling. Either way, I like it.
If there isn’t any Starbucks joint nearby, I’d get another latte, which is my ultimate favorite. As of now, I’d go to Cofifi, a coffeeshop a few steps away from school. I do what I can just to get my cup of caffeine. So, when I’m seemingly off this pill, I’m actually not.Although people warn me of caffeine high, it doesn’t really bother me. I’ve got my own kind of high anyway. Kidding aside, it’s not just the feeling it rewards me with that tempts me to keep drinking. At times, caffeine with large doses of sugar tastes better than anything else. It keeps me sane (somehow) and makes me think that I’ve got things in control. This is why I’ve been so loyal to caffeine, just like how it’s always been to me.



this is article 4 :)
ReplyDeleteGeez.. That Nikka person needs a break.
ReplyDelete