Sunday, March 6, 2011

INTERVIEW OF A BLOGGER

My partner and I had the chance to interview one of the most promising bloggers in our school. Ms Jewel Villaflores and Ms. Katrina Chan answered some questions that would help some bloggers in their site. (http://atongbisaya.webs.com)



1.  What pushed you in creating this blog site?
-          We’ve decided to focus on “balak”/ poem because it’s one way of promoting Cebuano culture.
-          Our love for the Bisayan language.
 2.  Why did you choose the name “Atong Bisaya”? Why not other names?
 -          It’s catchy and it shows our passion for the “Cebuanong Pinulungan.”
 -          We want to create a blog that will appeal to the mass.
 3.  What is your inspiration in making this site?
-          We are inspired by all Cebuano writers/ mambabalak. We also want to continue this site. It’s nice to read balaks and we would like to feature other balaks.
4.  What made you decide to make/ create that kind of template/ layout?
-          We’ve decided to use something that’s relaxing to the eyes. We’ve also decided to make it simpler and the layout was easy to apply.
5.  Since when did you start blogging?
-          (JEWEL) I started blogging ever since I was a kid. I started writing about music, sports, and movies. My recent blog was about music and how it moved me. My passion for writing moved me.
-          (KATRINA) I only started blogging; in short it’s my first time to blog.
6.  What articles are you coming up with in the upcoming days?
-          If there are new balaks, we’d like to feature them. But for the articles we haven’t thought about it.
7.  What can you give back to your followers/ viewers in reading your blog site?
-          We should help promote our Cebuanong Pinulungan and learn to love our language.
-          The love for the Bisayan language, that’s what I can give back to our followers.

   posted by: Rachelle S.

1 comment: