Monday, February 14, 2011

Have a Break!

Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted seed called coffee beans from the coffee plant. Coffee has played a crucial role in many societies. The energizing effect of the coffee bean plant is thought to have been discovered in the northeast region of Ethiopia, and the cultivation of coffee first expanded in the Arab world. Coffee berries, which contain the coffee seed, or "bean", are produced by several species of small evergreen bush of the genus Coffea. The two most commonly grown are the highly regarded Coffea Arabica, and the 'robusta' form of the hardier Coffea Canephora.


Now, I don't want to bore you with all this information but instead I want to inform you about the exciting world of coffee, how it is made, the presentations and of course all the coffee shops (from the known one to the not so unknown but has a lot of great coffee) here in Cebu.


This is just a hint of what our blog site is all about, so that's it for me. I'll talk more about coffee till next time..
--rachelle--

12 comments:

  1. nice background color and style!

    more posts..more followers!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE THE SUBTLETY OF THE BLOG BECAUSE IT IS NOT BLINDING. HOPING TO READ MORE POSTS ABOUT CEBU'S FINEST COFFEE ESTABLISHMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blog is very informative and you can see the passion of the writers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visual Aesthetics
    The blog is very readable and very neat. I like how the colors mix together and how it’s so easy on the eyes. The fonts used are very hip, and it transcends a young and trendy vibe.

    User Friendliness
    The site is navigable and easy to use. I suggest putting hyperlinks on the posts for further reference. But overall, it’s very user-friendly.

    Reading Enjoyment
    There is only one post and it’s not very interesting because it’s just information about coffee that I can easily search on Google. I suggest putting in more posts about your topic because I can easily relate to it, me being a coffee addict, too.

    Useful Info
    Like I already said, you guys should use hyperlinks on your posts. Like in your post, there are some words that can be considered jargon and could use a little background information (e.i Coffea Arabica, Coffea Canephora).

    Overall Experience
    The blog is interesting enough. The visual aesthetics makes up for the lack of posts. But don’t rest on your laurels. Post more and more so your site can gain more followers and maybe you’ll be able to gain money through blogging. :)

    --deneb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    1. The background color can be improved by changing it to another image or color that can give the reader an idea that it’s about coffee – something warmer.

    2. The template used is simple so it’s friendly enough. The posts can still be categorized to make things simpler though.

    3. The blog can use a different font style that can give the blog more simplicity. The font sizes can also be changed to define the heirarchy of the blog clearly.

    4. There aren’t much posts yet but so far, it’s useful enough. The bloggers can also add more of their personal experiences to make it more interesting to read.

    5. The bloggers can use a more minimalist approach and use warmer colors. The blog can add more visual design and photos too to attract readers at first sight.

    -- For what it's worth, I love coffee! :) Follow theshootandtell.blogspot.com (but be careful).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont’t drink coffee but i enjoy reading it. I want to read more!! More post please!!

    -----EUNICEE

    ReplyDelete
  8. cris v:i think this blog needs more posts but so far this blog is very pleasing to the eyes of the reader^^, love it~

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice font style. background is good! and the way colors are used! pleasing to the eyes!

    hahahaha! i don't drink coffee, but this blog is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Theme!!cute!! Like it^^ but I don't drink coffee too..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jewel V.
    The theme is good but it would be better if you change the background design. It doesn't really match the topic. But it is still good. The sight is easy to navigate.It is interesting that you talk about coffee. i love coffee. Learning more facts about this drink could be very useful to me.
    This blog is good. Keep me posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey guys! i think it will be way to cool if you put your own pictures drinking coffee or what.. =) the background color fits with font color. . its nice anyway.. you should use bullet forms onto your texts because like me, i was not able to read it due to my laziness,, i think all you have to do is to organize it way more better =) great job!

    ReplyDelete